CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars 2010

Oscars were last night.  I didn't feel too good, but I did watch the Red Carpet and over half of the awards ceremony.  Below are the looks I like and the looks I didn't.

Looks I Like:

Kristen Stewart
I like the color and fit.  She is glamorous.

Miley Cyrus
I think she looks beautiful.  Perfect color, perfect accessories.  I think it is very age appropriate.

Rachel McAdams
I love the hair and silhouette.  Not big on prints on gowns, but this is nice.

Sandra Bullock
At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me.  Or maybe it is because I love Sandra!

Vera Farmiga
Love the ruffles and color!  And the ruffles, did I mention the ruffles??

Looks I Don't Like

Demi Moore
It is a bad sign when your dress and your skin are the same color and your dress is orange!

Jennifer Lopez
This reminds me of cellophane.  And I don't like fabric attached to the hip, I would have liked it if it wasn't for this.

Mariah Carey
I like the color, but that is about it.  The slit is weird. What is more weird is that she kept touching the slit trying to make it higher and Ryan Seacrest grabbed her hand so she couldn't raise it any higher!!

Zoe Saldana
I love the gold top and the bottom, don't like the middle part.  The bottom reminds me of pomping, but I love it.  I can picture this being two different dresses, a gold sequin one and one fading purple on with the great detailing.

Nothing really wowed me this year, maybe because I didn't feel good, but nothing horrified me.  There is always next year!!

1 comments:

Lori

Out of all these chicks, Kristen Stewart looks the best in my opinion. I'd say second is Sandra Bullock.

Post a Comment