CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

PV

I am just now getting around to posting pictures of our vacation, sorry! I just have been in a funk lately. We had a great time in Puerto Vallarta! We loved the beach, atmosphere and food! We enjoyed the relaxation, adventure and quality time together!!


Our hotel



Josh and I at the beach




We went into Downtown Puerto Vallarta one day to look at the shops and enjoy the boardwalk. We ate lunch at a place that served only enchiladas, and they were awesome enchiladas!!! This is the view from the 2nd floor restaurant.





We also spent a day each snorkeling, zip lining and relaxing at the beach. Zip lining had to be one of my favorite things that we did, seeing humpback whales while going out snorkeling was pretty amazing too!! I am not usually an adventurous person, but I may have to take up zip lining and rappelling! I am so proud of my husband too, he is scared of height and went zip lining for me. And he loved it!! Pictures of zip lining and rappelling below.







On our last night in Puerto Vallarta we took a cruise to a remote part of the mainland, had dinner on the beach by candlelight and watched a performance of Rhythms of the Night (a show about the love of the ancient Aztecs).






I loved the weather, too! It was 80 degrees and sunny! As I write this we have 6 inches of snow on the ground!! I leave you with a few random pictures!




0 comments:

Post a Comment