CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Clothing Dilemma

So, Josh and I are leaving for vacation on Monday. We will be spending 6 days in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Wooh-Who! It is supposed to be in the 40’s when we leave Oklahoma, but 85 when we arrive in Puerto Vallarta. So I have a couple options when it comes to clothing attire for the airplane ride.
a. Wear jeans, tank, cardigan, tennis shoes
b. Wear maxi dress, cardigan, sandals
c. Wear jeans, tank, cardigan, sandals, but pack a dress in my carry on and change during our layover (which is only 50 minutes)
d. Wear jeans, tank, cardigan, sandals, but pack a dress in my carry on and change in the plane restroom ( My friend at work said that I would probably have my dress halfway on and fall down and bust through the door)
e. Any idea you can come up with

OK. All my followers out there, all one of you, let me know what you think!!

1 comments:

Natalia

I say letter A. Bring the dress to change into if you have time during your 50 minute layover and if not change in Mexico after you get your luggage :)

Post a Comment