CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for this year, as I do every year. I am thankful for:

  • My husband who loves me unconditionally, understands me and would do anything for me.
  • Fenway who is a great companion and a joy
  • My parents who love and treasure me even though we don’t always see eye to eye
  • My extended family who bring such laughter and great times to my life
  • Our jobs even though this isn’t what we set out to do
  • Friends that make me laugh, cry and smile
  • Our home which we are making our own
  • God
  • Our upcoming vacation, which is much needed
  • Every other thing that makes up our life. We are living the life we want to and it feels great!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment