CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grammy's 2010

From Red Carpet to Stage:


Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga loves to dress outrageous, so this wasn't a surprise.  I was expecting something a little more out there I guess, I think the shoes are the most surprising thing. It is incredibly short, but at least she wore panties, sparkly ones at that.  Then the kermit the frog getup with the football pads, no thanks.


Beyonce
Let me preface this by saying I am not a huge fan of Beyonce.  There I said it.  Now, on to the fashion, I don't like her red carpet look.  It is too tight, the wrong color, weird pattern, too light hair and did I mention too tight??  Performance attire is ok.  Her hair looks better and she is showing off her legs, although I wish she didn't have the tights on and she didn't keep grabbing herself during the performance.


Fergie
Love the red carpet look.  Fits perfectly, is the right length (not too long or short, not that I would wear something this short), and a great color for her. The gold accessories look nice, although the gold on her shoulder looks like a snake.  Performance outfit: She could be a Power Ranger in this outfit, plus the headband makes her look like Wonder Woman!


Pink
This is one of my 3 favorite red carpet looks.  I love the black, pewter, grey and silver.  I even love the fish scale look, it just works.  She has the right accessories too.  When I watched the Grammy's I didn't realize that her performance outfit was a bodysuit, so I was shocked they allowed that.  I guess all of her lady parts are covered, but I mean just barely!  When she finished her performance she literally ran off the stage it looked like from embarrassment.

Jennifer Neetles
The color of the dress is perfect, the fit is perfect and I like some of the black detailing.  I wish the semi-circle black detailing was gone.  I even like her tousled hair.  Her performance outfit isn't too bad.  I think the corset adds a bit of flair.  Not digging the hair.

All Wrong:
Britney Spears
It looks like she threw on a lace cover up over her one piece swimsuit.


Snooki
Don't like the shoes, dress is too tight and short and the hair just looks nasty.


Imogen Heap
It looks like she is wearing a quilter's circle around her neck.


Carrie Underwood
Ok, not all wrong, I think she is beautiful from the shoulders up.

All Right: (That reminds me of a Darius Rucker song!!)


Kathy Griffin
Wow! I like the color of the dress with her hair.  And she isn't trying to look 20 in a miniskirt. Funny, she did say she was starving on the red carpet!


Lea Michele
This dress is fun, young and flirty!  I love the color and the detailing on the skirt.  Good thing she ditched her original dress which was white and see-through and went with her back up dress!


Taylor Swift
Beautiful.  Another of my top 3 favorite looks.  I'm glad she didn't go with white, black, silver or gold, those seem to be her go to colors.  She changed it up a bit. It looks like the off the shoulder straps are actually holding up her dress, but for some reason I like it.  The neckline is different, but I like it on her.  And her hair, I wish I had hair like that!


Keri Hilson
I have not a clue what she sings ( I am notorious for not knowing who sings what, so I usually have to sing a few lines for anyone to know what song I am talking about, so that isn't saying much), but I love her look!  It is fabulous!!  The last of my top 3!!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Are you secretly wanting to be a fashion designer? :)

Amey

Katie, I would love to be a fashion designer or work for a fashion magazine getting to pick out all the latest trends. And get free clothes!! But I don't see that happening though. One of my goals this year is to learn to sew though!

Post a Comment