CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jeff & Jordan

I don't know if I have mentioned it or not, but I love to watch TV!  I know, I know this is a bad thing and I should be more active, but I love it.  Well, two of my favorite TV shows happen to be reality shows.  Luckily my husband loves them just as much as I do!  They are Big Brother and The Amazing Race.  I know some of you out there are fans too!  Some of my friends at work love it just as much as Josh and I, but usually differ one who they are rooting for. 

Two of the biggest stars from last season's Big Brother, Jeff and Jordan, are now on The Amazing Race.  Now if you have never seen either of these shows, you should know they are completely different.  On Big Brother people are in a house for almost 3 months with no contact with the outside world and the contestants vote off one another to try to win $500,000. On The Amazing Race teams of 2 are racing around the world trying to win $1 million dollars and are eliminated based on who arrives last at the pit stop.

Jeff and Jordan did not know each other prior to Big Brother, but they developed a relationship inside the house and it has carried over into the outside world.  Jordan is a beautiful blonde that sometimes has airhead moments and happened to win Big Brother.  Jeff is an athletic, smart cutie that helped Jordan get to the end of Big Brother.  Now that they are on The Amazing Race we get to see how their relationship is outside of the house.  They are just as cute together outside of the house and it is good to know that they were just being themselves in the Big Brother house.  On last week's episode they were going to travel to Chile for the first leg of the race, and Jordan runs up to the ticket counter in the airport and says" We need 2 tickets to China!"  It was hilarious!

I hope that they do well on The Amazing Race, so they will be on the show for awhile.  I am sure they are helping the ratings, America loved them on Big Brother.  I read that they are still together after finishing The Amazing Race and I am happy to hear it! 

P.S. The other team I am rooting for are Jet and Cord, the cowboys from Oklahoma (my home state)! They wore their Wranglers, long sleeve button up shirts, Cowboy boots and Cowboy hats with pride.

2 comments:

Lori

I'm an American Idol addict. I'll admit it too - used to be big into Big Brother, but not so much anymore. And to the previous post - LOVE the Olympics! Figure skating is my fave!!!

Anonymous

My sister-in-law told me Jeff and Jordan were on the Amazing Race. I didn't dvr it, but I'm sooooooooooo recording it next week:)

Post a Comment