CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Fashion

No, not that Valentine's Day, this Valentine's Day fashion!


photo courtesy of imdb.com

Do you think that there are enough people in the cast?  I don't.  They could have added a few more to try to draw in people.  Just kidding.  There are like 20 people "starring" in this movie which means that they get about 5 minutes of screen time each!! With this many people in the cast there should be at least a few cute dresses and there sure were! Fashion photos courtesy of Y!movies.


Jessica Biel
Gorgeous!!  I love the fit, color and fabric.  It is different, but not Lady Gaga different, you know what I mean??  And it is romantic.  P.S.  I love her lipstick!

Jennifer Garner
She looks so young and like she is having a good time. I like the leather and lace look, a little toughness with a little softness. This can be hard to pull off, but there is the right amount of lace and leather and not too much skin showing.  I can just imagine some young starlet wearing this, but with their skin showing instead of the nude fabric.  P.S. Love the shoes.


Emma Roberts
She looks young and fresh.  She isn't trying too hard (OK, maybe the shoes are trying too hard) and she looks beautiful.  I love the neckline and waist detailing.  P.S. Her earrings are awesome!

Julia Roberts and Emma Roberts
Just wanted to show Emma with her aunt!  P.S. They have the same smile!


I plan on watching this movie, what about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment